RwandAir catering Ltd is recruiting six committed and enthusiastic Loader/Drivers
Job Title: Loader/Driver
Job Family: Operations
Reporting Line: Shift Dispatch officer/ Dept. Head
Role Purpose Statement: Load, unload and drive catering vehicles in order to ensure airline companies complete meals providing service
Internal: Operation Manager, Head Department, Shift Leader, Loaders, Flight Coordinators, Dispatch, Quality team, Safety, and Security officer, Rwandair security team
External: airline companies, airport authorities, Magerwa
- Deliver company products and equipment to and from a warehouse, cargo facilities, aircraft or other locations required.
- Load and offload carts, trollies equipment and supplies into and off aircraft as per flight specifications.
- Monitor aircraft registration, arrival and departure times to prioritize work assignments.
- Perform bagging and storing ice cubes.
- Perform all tasks in safe and hygienic manner and maintain regular housekeeping of all trucks.
- Co-ordinate with the dispatch clerks to receive confirmation that all equipment needed for the assigned flight has been sealed and ready for pickup.
- Load catering trucks with trolleys and materials required by airline companies.
- Check the working status of the vehicles/trucks and inform the maintenance manager/staff.
- Verify the trolley’s content according to the checklist.
- Facilitate the handover with the crew purse and report of any incidences.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisors.
- Observe quality requirements.
- Observe ramp safety and security requirements.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience.
- Completion of secondary school senior six/A2 education or above.
- Fluent in English, having mechanical certificate would be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Having driving license category (B&C)
- Knowledge of the operative flow and rules;
How to apply.
If you meet all the above criteria, send in your CV together with a cover letter including a statement describing your suitability for the position (all in English) and a copy of your National ID, certificates of education acquired also include 3 names of referees and send at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2nd May 2019.