Position: Logistic Procurement Officer
Number of recruitment: 1
Term: Full time
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Reports to: The Country Manager
- Monitoring use Materials and resources and ensuring quality record keeping.
- Identifying and developing strategies for addressing logistical barriers that decrease operational efficiency in the procurement department.
- Organizing for transportation of the shipped goods.
- Ensuring the organization works with competent and reliable suppliers.
- Interviewing the managers of the supply firms, making site visits and measuring other aspects such as quality assurance, organizational structure, and financials.
- Collecting and providing necessary documents from the customers such as bills of loading, invoices, packing list and etc…….
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Business Management, Logistics or any other related field.
- 3-5 working experience in logistics and Freight forwarding
- Knowledge of the clearing of imports and exports
- Aggressive & initiative, responsible & good communication skills
- Good PC Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and etc.
- Proficient in Kinyarwanda, English, and French
- Strong ability to develop positive relations with Suppliers.
Interested candidates should submit their application through “Apply for this job" including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than May 3rd, 2019.