We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
Assisting Area Lodge Manager to plan, organise and direct all process of the outlet to manage all Lodge facilities, Colleague service quality, and general maintenance under One&Only policies and procedure.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages is preferable.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years working experience in the similar role. In similar Hospitality or/and resort (five star preferable) is an additional value.
- Possess excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills.
- Strengths in time management, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong attention to detail and quality of work.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=75326&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details , please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.