KEYON FARMS LTD
Keyon farms started operations in 2021. We are a family-owned farm located in Bugesera in the Eastern province of Rwanda. It’s our dream to make quality meat affordable to all, so that more people can have access to diets with a healthy protein content. We bring a sense of discovery and adventure into poultry farming and are keen to continuously innovate to increase efficiency and predictability in meat production.
We currently raise broilers in 3 poultry houses with a combined capacity to produce 15 tons of chicken meat per month. We integrate best in class practices into our production processes, for example by using modern data science techniques to optimize efficiency so that we can give our customers quality chicken meat at an affordable price.
JOB TITLE: MARKETING AND SALES OFFICER
We are looking to hire a candidate with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills for the position of “marketing and sales officer”, who can drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing strategies while maintaining customer relationships.
- Look for new and innovative ideas to increase sales of company’s products.
- Sale the company name as a brand by increasing brand awareness of the company’s products to new larger audiences using different marketing tactics and different media.
- Conduct regular client visits and understand the customer base to ensure the maintenance of professional networks in the market.
- Conduct a regular competitor analysis to understand the market and keep self-updated with the market as well as with new marketing trends.
- Develop a strategic plan stating how it can be implemented to enhance the performance of sales, marketing strategies, and brand awareness to help the company standout form its competitors.
- Perform a weekly survey of the market prices of the company’s products to inform decision making.
- Develop an effective and rigorous sales reporting system.
- Produce weekly/monthly sales analysis reports to provide information about revenue generated and the summary of sales’ activities.
- Follow the company’s sales process and policies.
- Develop a delivery time slot for delivering clients’ orders to increase delivery efficiency and manage time while increase customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or any field related to business.
- At least 3-5(years) of experience working in the same or similar role with proven results of your achievements.
- Knowledge of using electronic billing machine software.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to keep self-updated with new marketing trends.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing.
- Excellent analytic and creative thinking skills.
- Proficiency in English and Kinyarwanda.
- Essential spreadsheet skills for data analysis and presentation.
How to apply
Email a cover letter, CV and contact information of three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline: 31/05/2022