We are the leading global off-grid solar company, and are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience.
We invite you to join us on this journey to electrify the off-grid world!
An exciting journey for skilled, innovative and self-motivated Marketing Manager, who is keen to get involved in a unique off-grid challenge and advance his/her careers – with the need to effectively respond to our customers’ needs within the country and the region, we will provide many ways for the right candidate to achieve her/his career ambitions.
To create and implement a marketing strategy, measure its effectiveness and contribute new ideas to the Head of Retail Operations and the management team, to ensure “BBOXX” brand guideline is respected on all materials, platforms and communication channels. reports to the Head of Retail Operations
Roll-out successful marketing campaigns and its implementation from ideation to execution: build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors, manage marketing budgets, materials (incl. flyers, posters, radio Ads), create and audit shop design (incl. paint, logo, furniture etc), analyze consumer behavior, design new product suitable to drive sales and meet customer needs, elaborate a communication strategy in consultation with the Public Relation and Communications coordinator, identify Research needs in consultation with the field researcher, monitor research projects implementation and propose to the management recommendations based on the findings
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management, commerce, and related field
- 4+ years of experience working in a managerial position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge in Adobe creative cloud is a plus
Key Skills and Competencies
- Business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Social media management skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Project management skills
Application deadline: Thursday, 5th December 2019 at 17.00 hours
How to apply:
- Send your CV & Degree to email@example.com
- Must put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview