Rwanda Silk Ltd.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. is a private limited company located in Kigali Special Economic Zone (KSEZ), Kigali City. The company operates a sericulture business by promoting mulberry plantation, producing silkworm eggs and cocoons, purchasing all the cocoons produced in Rwanda, and processing them into raw silk and silk fabrics mainly to export to the international market.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. shall be involved in the following activities of production and marketing of silk products:
- Promote mulberry plantation and production of silkworm eggs and cocoons.
- Purchase cocoons from farmers and cooperatives to produce raw silk for domestic and international market, being the world leading company to develop the sericulture sector in Rwanda.
- Develop silk processing industry to produce raw silk and silk yarn for the first stage, and to process the silk fabrics and the final silk products for the second development stage.
- Create the domestic market and explore the international market to commercialize the silk products made in Rwanda.
Mechanical/ Electrical engineer
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain drying machines to all cocoon production centers.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
- Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments
- Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
Qualifications and other requirements
- Should have a university degree (A0) in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience mechanical maintenances and repairs, preferably in textile or garments manufacturing factories.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Honesty and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Closing Date: 29/11/2018.
To apply, send a CV and Cover Letter to indicate the Position email@example.com