AGROWTH Ltd is Grain Milling & Storage Company is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and hardworking person to work as Mechanician in production. We are looking for a creative employee to work on all product stages from through to installation and final commissioning.
Job Position (1): Mechanician
Location: Milling factory near free zone (PEZ phase 2), Kigali
1.1. General Job information
Job title: Mechanician
1.2. Position in the company
Reports to: Production Manager or MD (Managing Director)
1.3. Purpose of the job
The job holder plays a key role to the operation, maintenance of a unit of production.
1.4. Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems;
- Estimate budget and scope of maintenance;
- Prepare product reports and documentation (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually).
1.5. Qualifications and Requirements
- High school graduate with good practical experience with minimum 3 years and 5 years in food factory;
- Working experience with Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) would be an advantage
- Creativity and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner;
- Technical writing skills;
- Stated your expected net salary;
- Be available and ready to live in Kigali district;
- Presenting technical information;
- Equipment maintenance;
- Quality focus;
- Production planning and schedule.
How to apply
Motivated candidates who meet the requirements can submit applications to AGROWTH Ltd Managing Director/CEO online on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
cc email@example.com(in the subject mention your names and position applied for).
Application documents including an application letter addressed to the Managing Director/CEO, a detailed CV, Copies of Degrees and Certificates, daytime telephone number, and email address. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 30thApril 2021
Note: expected starting job period for those who passed all test is not later than July 2021
Done at Kigali, on 01/ April/ 2021
Mr. JUNESEOL LEE