FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Organization with a vision “All forms of poverty ended worldwide” and a mission “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.”
- Multi Sector Facilitators (3 Positions)
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated, and experienced “Multi Sector Facilitators” (3 positions) to work at cell level in Mwendo Sector/Cluster in Ruhango District.
Essential tasks and responsibilities
Key result #1-Implementation of program activities.
1. Facilitate community training and compilation of Community Transformation plan and its periodical updates.
- Assist target communities/populations to optimize their use of knowledge & resources available to them in order to improve the wellbeing of their children.
- Organizes the formation of Groups (Cascade, savings etc.) in the community and their training using FH approved training modules
- Monitors and reports on whether the trained Groups, leaders, and community members are accomplishing action plans and whether this is translating into meeting the needs of their children.
- Walks with the groups, leaders, and community members, encourages them, and supports everyone with ideas to respond well in their roles
Key result #2- Documentation and program reports
- Obtain information from Sponsorship Relations Facilitators about child-sponsorship activities to keep updated on the sponsorship status and any arising issues
- Works closely with the Sponsorship Relations Facilitators to plan and share a joint implementation plan
- Establishes and maintains project and activity documents including keeping records of all activities being implemented
- Compile timely monthly, quarterly, biannual, and annual progress reports as required.
- Supports his/her supervisor in supervision ongoing constructions within their area of jurisdiction
- Assist in generating stories required from the field to facilitate the process of fundraising campaigns.
Key result #3- Program support duties
- Mobilize the churches, leaders, and families towards understanding and supporting FH/R objectives and philosophy
- Maintain relationships within all FH/R Sectors in the field with a view of enhancing FH/R to fulfill the strategy.
- Recommend areas in which FH/R can use its expertise in knowledge development to assist target communities develop their capacity
- Supervise, train, and mentor any interns and volunteers placed under this position.
Education and experience
- Advanced Diploma (A1) in Social work/community development/project management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an NGO set up.
- Has a vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Excellent communications skills – both oral and written
- Highly motivated, self-starter able to work on own initiative in difficult conditions
- Ability to ride Motorbike
- Should understand child development
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially word and Excel
- Valid driving license Class A is a MUST
Proficiency in spoken and written English, French, and Kinyarwanda
Food for the Hungry is committed to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for all beneficiaries it serves. It is FH's policy to create and proactively maintain an environment that prevents and deters any actions and omissions that put any beneficiaries, including children and the most vulnerable at risk. All personnel are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this commitment and obligation. Any violations of this policy could result in termination.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should fill in the Job Application Form and attach their cover and updated CV/Resume with three referees (including email addresses and day telephone contacts), not later than 25th September 2020 using the following link: http://126.96.36.199/fhrwjobs/
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage of recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to show originals and provide notarized copies of degree, diploma or certificates. They will also provide copies of testimonials of rendered services from former employers
- if any issues are experienced please contact us separately at email@example.com
Done at Kigali, 14 September 2020
FH Association Rwanda Management