JOB OPPORTUNITY AT DAYENU ENGINEERING LIMITED
Dayenu Engineering Ltd is a leading engineering and construction company registered with Rwanda Development Board and based in Kigali, Rwanda. Established in 2014, the Company has successfully completed some turnkey projects for various clients in different sectors.
Our commitment to execute projects with highest quality, on schedule and within budget while adhering to excellent standards of health, safety and environment will position Dayenu Engineering Ltd to be recognized as an icon in the construction and engineering sectors in Rwanda.
In line with the growing demands to build Rwanda’s infrastructure and new developments, Dayenu Engineering Ltd intends to invest in its human resources to meet international standards and upgrade its equipment in preparation to participate in upcoming diverse projects.
Dayenu Engineering Ltd is seeking to recruit a competent professional for the position of the “Office Manager/Finance Accountant”.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Finance and Accounting
- Ensure the effective and efficient execution of the financial operations of Dayenu Engineering Ensure the appropriate documentation of purchase orders, payment slips and all other supporting documents;
- Manage the individual expenses of staff missions; advances and balances;
- Maintain daily updates of all books of accounts, registers, inventories and required files of Dayenu Engineering company;
- Prepare the necessary documentation and files for project audits;
- Process and enter financial information;
- Prepare and submit financial reports on time according to instructions received;
- Process partners' requests and financial reports and manage them properly;
- Prepare and submit payment files and advance requests;
- Undertake timely preparation of bank and petty cash reconciliations;
- Ensure the payment of salaries, tax declarations and monthly social contributions to the services of RRA and RSB;
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Ensure the proper filing of all administrative documents (mail, contracts, etc.);
- Undertake the process of purchasing office goods and services in accordance with the rules and procedures put in place by the Dayenu Engineering office;
- Manage the preparation and monitoring of service provider contracts;
- Maintain a stock of office supplies and an inventory of office goods and equipment;
- Ensure the management of vehicles, computer equipment, office supplies and other office assets in accordance with the instructions in force;
- Ensure that all administrative documents necessary for the proper functioning of the office and staff are obtained from the competent authorities;
- Ensure the management and control of the petty cash;
- Take minutes at team meetings and contribute to excellent internal communication in the office.
- Keep the office in good repair and safe; ensure that facilities such as water, electricity, etc. are maintained;
- Ensure that excellent IT and communication systems are in place and functioning effectively, in coordination with an internal IT consultant;
- Support the program manager in the organization of meetings / work camps and other missions;
- Have a university degree in finance and / or accounting;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position and/or in national or international business management
- Some experience in the field of administration;
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of accounting, internal controls and budgeting;
- Experience working with multiple foreign currencies;
- Ability to effectively manage several tasks at the same time;
- Be enthusiastic about working in an extremely dynamic environment.
- Have a good sense of negotiation and be able to create fruitful working relationships, both internally and externally;
- Have computer knowledge and be able to work with Microsoft Office Suite & Internet;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Fluency in speaking and writing French, English and Kinyarwanda
- Must be familiar with and able to use the Electronic Invoicing Machine (EBM) system of the Rwanda Revenue Authority
- Must know how to use QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Must know how to declare monthly taxes (TPR, RRA Maternity Contributions, Pension, CBHI ...)
Interested candidates should bring the following documents;
- An Application Letter addressed to the Managing Director, Dayenu Engineering Ltd
- A Comprehensive CV with three Referees
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Two passport size photographs
Deadline: Application Documents should reach Dayenu Engineering Email address not later than 7th August 2021 at 4pm.
Note: Applications are only received via email address email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, 6th July 2021
Managing Director, Dayenu Engineering Ltd.