ToR – On-The-Job Training Program on 3D Modeling in Vietnam
The Rwanda ICT Chamber is an arm of the Private Sector Federation (PSF) of Rwanda. Established in 2011, the Rwanda ICT Chamber is the leading partner for organizations to share experience, network and meet key players in the Rwandan ICT sector. At ICT Chamber, we help our members to work with the right associations, companies, and individuals and ensuring that they get the needed skills, opportunities and tools to grow.
About the Program
With the partnership established between the ICT Chamber, ASEAN FAN, and the ThanksLab (Japanese Company founded in 2009 and based in Tokyo), On-The-Job Training (OJT) program was initiated as a way of helping innovators in 3D modeling to enhance their skills. The participants of this program will be able to develop the fundamental skill for design (drawing & coloring), the basic mechanism of Bone, UV development, etc. This OJT’s priority will be acquiring the skill of 3D modeling, and the training will cover the basic of animation and effect to understand the aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in a related field
- First experience with projects in 2D modeling; 3D modeling is most preferable
- To have capabilities to make a law-polygon game character (Face, Body, Hair, Cloth, Item, etc.), less than 30,000 polygon, texture 512*512
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills with strong attention to details.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills in a multi-cultural setting. Ability to handle multiple tasks, reprioritizing tasks where necessary.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Japanese language skills are beneficial.
- Ability to set and achieve clear objectives and deadlines to meet deliverables.
- Confident and comfortable challenging expert opinion.
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to complete this 6-month program and to work from the Kigali studio after the completion of OJT program.
- Professional maturity and sensitivity to working within different cultures.
This organization is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience and leadership.
In case of questions regarding the assignment, please contact Mr. Moise Tuyizere (email@example.com).
How to Apply?
If you are interested, please submit your CV and the portfolio highlighting the crucial projects you’ve worked on before via email at firstname.lastname@example.org