Operations/Administrative Services Manager
African Training Institute (ATI) Rwanda Country office invites application from highly enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic eligible candidates for the following position:
1. Operations / Administrative Services Manager
Job Type: Full time
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services departments and facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Manage customer support, Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
Improve processes and policies in support of institutional goals. Formulate and implement institutional policies and procedures to maximize sales. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Monitor business to ensure that it efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to providing services.
- Review financial statements, sales, and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and service improvement.
Education and Experience
The formal education and experience for the operations manager job description vary according to the nature of the job responsibilities. However, the following are commonly required in the operations manager role.
- University Degree in Public administration and management.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
- At least 7 years of experience in the sales and marketing field
- Fluency in English is a must
Key Skills and Competencies
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Negotiation and Persuasive Skills
- Decisiveness in decision making
- Teamwork / team-building skills
Mode of Application
Email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 31 December 2019 if you don’t hear from us after 30 days from the application closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.