Position: Overseas Network Supervisor
Term: Full time
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Reports to: Overseas Network Development Manager
- Responsible for overseas customs clearance/collection of delivery resource information;
- Assisting in overseas customs clearance/dispatching business negotiators;
- Responsible for the construction of overseas warehouses;
- Organizing and coordinating personnel based on product needs to build teams that meet the business needs;
- Responsible for research on market information/competitors;
- Participating in the establishment of product process;
- Responsible for training at the destination;
- Responsible for handling overseas emergencies;
- Other tasks assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor degree in international Logistics or any other related.
- Proficient in English, French, and Swahili
- Proficiency in office software (Word, Excel, PPT);
- Have good communication, coordination and organization skills;
- Good learner;
- Willing to have long-term business trips to African countries;
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience in logistics, customs clearance, customs declaration, and overseas assignment.
Interested candidates should submit their application through “Apply for this job" including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than September 26th, 2019.