JOB DESCRIPTION - YUMN LTD/HQ PEAT
- The EPC Contractor shall carry out the detailed design and engineering for the HQP Project and submit detailed engineering design documents, P&IDs and drawings (EPC Contractor's Documents) for the Client’s review and comments in accordance with the procedure set out in the Employer’s Requirements.
- The Consultant will review the EPC Contractor’s detailed engineering documents, P&IDs and drawings received between and including months 16 and 36 to verify that these documents and drawings are in accordance with the technical specifications, Employer’s Requirements and other requirements in the EPC Contract and that they generally are in accordance with Good Engineering and Construction Practices and adhere to the agreed specification.
- Monitor and Certify lenders disbursements
- Prepare punch lists
- Review the testing methodology and monitor the adequacy of testing procedures of the EPC works
- Monitor the performance of the offshore and onshore EPC contracts
- The consultant/firm should have at least 10 years professional experience in supervision of EPC Contractor involved in the construction of international Power plant with a capacity of no less than 100 MW, preferably Peat Projects
- Should have a team of at least 5 international engineers with experience on DFI projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates matching the requirements are invited to apply using the “Apply for this job” button below before the 1st August 2018 at 5 PM Kigali time.