POSITION: Paint Operation Officer – LUXURA PAINTS RWANDA LTD
REPORTS TO: General Manager
LOCATION: Kigali, Rwanda
Luxura Paints Ltd is a leading commercial paintings contractor, specialized in interior and exterior decorative, industrial and waterproofing paints and coatings, with a comprehensive range of ISO certified products, offering quality workmanship and competitive pricing for a wide range of clients.
From the smallest space to the largest project, Luxura Paints Ltd offers superior quality product, service and expertise to get the job done right. As we expand and diversify our client base and enhance our operational capabilities, our need for highly skilled teammates is growing!
Organizes and supervises all aspects of the Paintings and Coatings operations business, including measuring, planning, scheduling, budgeting, quoting and quality assurance of paint works.
- Measures construction sites and prepares paints and coatings quotations to clients accordingly
- Estimates time, cost and materials for painting projects; determine sequences of painting operations and methods to be used to include scaffolding and rigging.
- Supervises and participates in the painting operations of interior and exterior areas
- Inspects completed work for compliance with specifications and instructions; direct any rework or modification.
- Supervises the preparation of surfaces for painting by removing old paint, patching holes, sanding pressure washing, etc.
- Supervises the paints, finishes and refinishes wood, metal and other materials.
- Ensures that there is an adequate supply of materials available on the working sites.
- Teaches others the principles and techniques used in the specific paintings techniques
- Ensures that schedules resulting in on time delivery are attained
- Coordinates with quality control manager for various inspections
- Comply with safe painting practices and environmental standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Education level should be a Secondary Diploma
- Successful previous experiences in the paint industry, for a minimum of 3 years
- Work requires knowledge of the techniques, practices, and methods of the painting trade normally.
REQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS
- Must have very good organizational skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Be flexible, honest and trustworthy and with sound work ethics
- Fluency in English or French and Kinyarwanda
- Must be a quicker learner
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach below documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motivation letter addressed to; The General Manager Luxura Paints Ltd explaining your suitability for the position,
- Curriculum vitae with 3 referee names.
- Copy of National Identity Card.
Deadline of application is Friday 22th February 2019 at 5 PM.