REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR PART-TIME RESEARCHER EXPERTS
Rwanda Management Institute (RMI), a public institution established by law No. 52/2013 of 28/06/2013 with a mandate to provide Training, Research, Consultancy, and Advisory services are inviting individual Expressions of Interest (EoI) to build its database of experts under the following lot:
1.3.Lot 3: Part-Time Researcher Experts
Individual Research Experts may express their interest in one or more of the following specific sectors :
1. Secondary Cities and Urbanization.
3. Conflict Management and Healing
4. Banking and insurance.
5. Artificial Intelligence (AI).
6. Internet of Things (IoT).
8. Gender and Development
Interested individual applicants to lot 3 should hold either a Ph.D. or Master’s degree with evidence of:
- Applied research publications from internationally reputable journals or have books published by reputable publishing companies.
- Having won at-least two research grants for non-academic interventions.
- Experience in consultancy work in any of the above sectors applied for.
2. Method of application
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to send their EOI by completing very carefully the following application form with proof of their academic and professional certification documents included in the EoI package not later than 06/04/2020.
Done at Muhanga on 04/03/2020
Ag. Director-General of RMI