REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
The hiring of individual Part-Time Trainers for RMI database of consultants.
Reference No: 000001/C/NCB/2018/2019/RMI
RMI is building a database of Recruitment Experts, Researchers, and Trainers who will be working on a need-based consultancy basis. RMI would, therefore, like to invite interested and qualified individuals to submit their Expressions of Interest (EOI) under the following lot:
LOT 2: Part-Time Trainers
Interested trainers must submit their Expression of Interest in one or more of the following specific areas depending on their areas of specialization:
- Business Economics Trainers (Economics, Econometrics & Monetary Policy)
- Financial Stability and supervision Trainers
- Gender and Development Trainers
- Human Resources Management Trainers
- Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation Trainers
- Public Policy Design and Analysis Trainers
- Professional writing and communication skills trainers
- Speech Writing
- Public Speaking
- Presentation skills
- Executive Policy Paper writing
- Report Writing skills
- Minutes writing skills
- Business Negotiation Trainers
- Communication & trust Trainers
- Emotional intelligence Trainers
- Exponential thinking Trainers
- Self-leadership, agility and change Trainers
- Information Communication Technology
- Certified Information Technology Course trainers
- Hospital Management Trainers
- Procurement Management Trainers,
- Geographical Information Systems Trainers
- Customer Service/Customer Relations Management Trainers
- Psychometric Analysis Trainers
- Project Management Professional Trainers
- Strategic Marketing and Communications Trainers
- School Management Trainers
- Pedagogy and assessment Trainers
- Media and Public Relations Trainers
- Banking and bank operations Trainers
- National bank operations Trainers
- Insurance Trainers
- Refugees and Disaster Management Trainers
- Land management Trainers
- Coaching and mentoring
- Languages Trainers (English, French, Swahili, Kinyarwanda, Germany, and Chinese).
Requirements and minimum qualifications and experience for individual part-time trainers
Interested individual applicants to lot 2 should hold either:
- A Ph.D. with a minimum of one (1) year experience in managing teams at different levels of their careers.
- Master's university level degree holders must have a minimum of two(2) years’ experience in adult training or university level teaching OR
- A first university degree with international professional certifications such as ICDL, CPA, TOEFL, IELTS,
Requirements, minimum qualifications, and experience
Applicants must have evidence of publications from internationally reputable journals or have books published by reputable publishing companies/houses.
- Conduct their tasks with diligence and professionalism
- Applicants should be responsible for covering his/her/their insurance expenses, his/her/their own accommodation, out-of-office telephone expenses, and own transport facilities unless.
- Dedicate the whole of his/her availability to RMI for the duration of the training and research functions and responsibilities defined in the contract/s.
- Dedicate the whole of his/her availability to RMI for the duration of the recruitment functions and responsibilities defined in the contract/s.
Method of application
All interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by using the “Apply for this job” button below before the Wednesday 26th June 2019.
The shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit electronically the proof of their academic background. They will also be requested to make presentations to assess their presentation skills, technical capacity, and language proficiency.
The shortlisting shall be based on the following criteria:
- Qualifications (Academic Background) of an individual applicant.
- Relevant Experience and evidence in conducting training, recruitment and or research assignments.
Done at Kigali on 17th May 2019
Director General of RMI