REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR PART-TIME TRAINERS
Rwanda Management Institute (RMI), a public institution established by law No. 52/2013 of 28/06/2013 with a mandate to provide Training, Research, Consultancy, and Advisory services is inviting individual Expressions of Interest (EoI) to build its database of experts under the following lot:
1.2.Lot 2: Part-Time Trainers
Individual Training Experts may express their interest in one or more of the following specific sectors of their specialization.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) ®.
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Business Negotiations
- Hospital Management.
- Psychometric Analysis.
- National Bank Operations
- Pedagogy and Assessment.
- Curriculum Development
- Data Analytics
Interested individual applicants to lot 2 should hold either:
- A Ph.D. degree with a minimum of one (1) year experience in adult professional training activities.
- Master's degree with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in adult professional training or university-level teaching.
- A post-graduate diploma in a related field would be an advantage in addition to section 1.2.1. a) and b) above.
- Experience in consultancy work in any of the above sectors applied for.
Note: For applicants expressing their interest in Project Management Professional (PMP®), a certificate issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI) must accompany their application package.
2. Method of application
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to send their EOI by completing very carefully the following application form with proof of their academic and professional certification documents included in the EoI package not later than 06/04/2020.
Done at Muhanga on 04/03/2020
Ag. Director-General of RMI