Job Title: People Operations (Human Resources) Coordinator
What you will do
We are hiring a People Operations Coordinator who is passionate about building strong collaborative teams. The successful candidate will be working hand-in-hand with the Director of People & Culture to help the team realize its full potential by creating a healthy and connected work environment that will enable the team to accomplish our goals and vision.
Recruitment and Sourcing
- Executing and Innovating around our recruitment and hiring processes.
- Sourcing candidates, performing background checks and assisting in shortlisting.
- Skillfully adding new team members to our organization by running and improving on our on-boarding process to help new employees get familiar with the workplace and their role.
- Ensuring that our people-related functions and employee requests are executed in a timely and proactive manner with a resolution timeline of less than 2 working days.
- Ensuring that our employee data is accurate and complete.
- Creating and updating the on-boarding process document to guide the new hires.
- Maintaining a check-in culture for each employee's first 3 months to make sure our 90% employee satisfaction rating is maintained.
- Managing the off-boarding process of employees with the assistance of the Director of the People & Culture.
- Managing celebrations of company achievements in collaboration with stakeholders. Organizing these events as they arise.
- Developing and running internal benefits programs to promote staff motivation.
- Managing Company Accounts.
- Collaborating with the Director of the People and Culture to develop and implementing the policies outlined in our Irembo People & Culture Policy and Procedures Manual by using logic that promotes the culture we seek to build.
You will be a good fit if
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in social science, Human resource management or a related field.
- You have a spirit of teamwork. Notably, the successful candidate must be a pleasant person who makes people around her/him feel good.
- You have strong ethical values.
- You have the ability to maintain confidential information where necessary. Know what to communicate and what not.
- You have the ability to plan and meet tight deadlines.
- You have excellent communication skills!
- You have the ability to apply P&C rules in a fair and consistent manner.
- You have the ability to intervene with all levels of staff and individuals from diverse cultures with firmness and empathy.
- You have the technology skills necessary to rapidly enter and retrieve information when necessary.
Interested? Got to irembo.bamboohr.com/jobs and apply!