- Job brief
We are looking for a reliable and experienced pipe fitter for the project Rusumo (construction of an hydropower plant on the Rwanda/Tanzania border). In the first time, we will need pipe fitter for the installation of the workers camp and the erection of the storage area. In a second time, the pipe fitter will work on the powerhouse erection.
- Job description
As pipe fitter, you:
- You can read plans for sanitary installation, piping, and solar water heaters, …
- You can assemble elements by ensuring their tightness and insulation, in accordance with safety standards
- You can draw markers, drill partitions, shape pipes, then weld and adjust.
- You are comfortable on construction sites in close collaboration with other building trades.
- You already have experience of work on industrial installations (on hydroelectric power plants is an asset).
- You can work within all the safety rules related to sanitary installations and construction sites.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills in English (French is an advantage).
- You are trustworthy
- You are rigorous
- You are careful
- You can work with a team
- Project conditions
- Salary in RWF on your local bank account.
- Hydropower plant of Rusumo in RWANDA
- Work language: English; French.
- Housing on site after the camp erection
- Duration: to be discussed, around 2,5 years
- Application instructions
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV, cover letter and 3 professional references to email@example.com not later than 21 December 2018, with the mention: Application for Pipe Fitter
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries!