Planning Officer (1)
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd is a private limited company located in Kigali Special Economic Zone (KSEZ), Kigali City.
The company operates a sericulture business by promoting mulberry plantation, producing silkworm eggs and cocoons, purchasing all the cocoons produced in Rwanda, and processing them into raw silk and silk fabrics mainly to export to the international market.
Duties of the planning officer
- Assist in developing draft work plans and other planning instruments for each division of the Company.
- Coordinate activities related to budget and funding (program preparation and submissions, progress reports, etc.) and prepare related documents/ accounting reports.
- Assist in enhancing an integrated process of planning, programming, budgeting, monitoring, and evaluation. Research, analysis and present information gathered from different departments.
- Assist in the design/enhancement of data collection tools.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and methodologies consistent with monitoring of implementation and methods of evaluation on matters relating to planning.
- Coordinate the results-based management planning and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be sincere & honest if not the candidate will be dropped at anytime
Academic background and skills required
- Must have a bachelor's degree in project management or related field with good academic marks.
- Must have an excellent command of MS offices (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
Salary: Will depend on work experience (In case of salary expectation is in unreasonable range the candidate will be dropped)
At least 5 years in a similar role, in the private company will be an added value
How to apply: Send detailed CV, application letter and supporting documents in one PDF file at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Location: Kigali
Closing Date: November 08, 2019