Prime TV Ltd is looking for an experienced professional to go to the family.
- Reporting to: Producer & Executive Producer
- Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in communication, Journalism or any other relevant field
- Knowledge of Video editing software (Final cut)
- Is confident in front of the camera and fluent in Kinyarwanda and English (Swahili will be an added advantage)
- Working Experience in presenting or editing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work extended hours and under pressure of deadlines
- Good reporting skills
- High level of English Proficiency (Read; Write; Speak). French; Kinyarwanda; or Swahili would be an added advantage
- Organized and leadership qualities are an added advantage
- Presenting in Kinyarwanda and English.
- Production of TV Content – Pre Production/ Production / Post Production
o Script development/ Casting/ Crew & Equipment assembly/ Location selection/ Logistics/ Editing
- Scheduling TV programs and feeds to transmission house
o Show lineup/ Transmittance equipment control/
- Fallback for alternate Editors responsible
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com not later than Friday, September 26, 2018. Email subject must clearly state the “job title” you are applying for.
Note: These positions are open locally. All candidates applying for this position will be selected on merit and only those shortlisted will be invited for interviews.