JOB TITLE: Principal
DEPARTMENT: EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
REPORTS TO: BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
SUPERVISES: THE ACADEMIC TEAM
PRINCIPLE RESULT AREAS.
- Oversee operations through an Executive team, to identify and exploit opportunities that will improve its educational performance.
- Ensure that the College meets the provisions of its Strategic Plan and assist the Board to maintain it in an up to date and relevant manner.
- To co-ordinate and oversee each function of the academic Team, to ensure that it provides the Board with timely, accurate and relevant information, in both written and verbal reporting.
- To oversee the College’s general financial management.
- Maintain and develop the College’s partnerships with higher education institutions to meet the higher education needs of students.
- Ensuring that Board decisions are implemented to as agreed.
- Leading and directing the Executive Team.
- Providing positive, encouraging and purposeful leadership.
- Inspiring staff to improve their contribution towards the achievement of the College’s aims and objectives.
- Ensuring that College adheres to its stated values and mission.
- Ensuring that internal communications within the College are effective.
- Ensuring effective management of student behavior.
- Ensuring that the appointment, assignment, grading, appraisal, suspension, dismissal, and determination of staff are within the framework set by the Board.
- Ensuring the college’s management organizational and process structures are fit for purpose.
- Masters degree in Early childhood from a recognized University
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Teaching Institute
- 2 years’ experience in teaching ECD classes
Application to be sent by email to: email@example.com
Deadline: - 25/10/2019