Organisation pour la Promotion de la Contribution Active de la Femme Rwandaise au Développement.
B.P: 1117 Kigali-Rwanda
Tél: (250) 0788 410 850 / 0784 267 066
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Date: December 17th, 2018
Financing No: N/A
IFB No: RHVC-WB/2017/12
- This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in United Nations Development Business online (UNDB online) No. AfDB955-09/17 of 28 September 2017, and on the African Development Bank’s Internet Website (afdb.org).
- SERUKA NGO has received a Grant from the African Trade Fund (AfTRA) hosted by the African Development Bank towards the financing of “Rwanda Honey Value Chain: Enabling Woman Bee Keepers to Access Markets”. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this financing will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the “acquisition of 2,000 Modern Beehives and accessories”.
- SERUKA NGO now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the supply of:
- Lot I: 2,000 Modern Langstroth wooden Beehives.
- Lot II: 3 Honey Extractor Machines; 1 Muturator machine of 500 litters & 20 Bee Suits.
(Hereinafter called “the Goods”). International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Bank's Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of SERUKA, Economat General compound – Sainte Famille, Nyarugenge District, Tél: +250 788 410 850 / 0784 267 066, Email: email@example.com.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application to the said Executing Agency, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of “One hundred thousand Rwandan Franc (100,000 Frw)” deposited to the following Bank account: Account № 00040-0204713-76 (SERUKA) at Bank of Kigali, Swift BKIGRWRW.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions are those of the Bank’s Standard Bidding Document for Procurement of Goods.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 10h00 am Kigali time on January 28, 2019, and must be accompanied by a security of Three million Rwandan Francs (3.000.000 Frw) for only lot №1.
- Bids shall remain valid for 120 days after the deadline for bid submission prescribed above.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 11h00 am Kigali time on 28 January 2019, at the offices of SERUKA, Economat General compound – Sainte Famille, Nyarugenge District
Done at Kigali, 17/12/2018