Bella flowers Ltd is a private company registered in Rwanda under code company 103449745 on 20th October 2014 and the government of Rwanda/MINAGR/NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 40Ha in Gishari Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flowers is being undertaken.
The company is seeking to recruit highly-skilled, self-motivated, and experienced persons to fill the following positions/posts:
PRODUCTION MANAGER (1)
Under the supervision of Farm Manager, The Production Manager will ensure the implementation of work plans for crop production within the stipulated timeframes.
- Ensure effective implementation of crop production process from planning to harvest for 20 Ha within the agreed standards.
- Undertake regular monitoring of the crop to evaluate crop cultural practices and crop health status with regards to pests, diseases and crop nutrition.
- Confirm daily the attendance of workers and ensure reporting times and stipulated working hours adhered to.
- In liaison with his subordinates and the Farm Manager prepare work plans for crop cultural practices ensuring of the same within the stipulated time frames.
- Ensure harvesting is done according to the standard operating procedure in place.
- Prepare production forecast per variety and submit to the Farm Manager.
- Participate and contribute in preparation of crop protection plans including monitoring and pesticide application programs.
- Undertake all necessary documentation and records as shall be required.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by management.
- Responsible for the health and safety of his subordinates.
a) JOB SPECIFICATION
- Bachelor Agriculture in Floriculture, Horticulture, Agronomy, and/or Agriculture Sciences is required
- Five years’ experience in Flower industry as Production Manager is required
- Experience in greenhouse production, and integrated pest management.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to follow specified procedures
- Ability to communicate and Negotiation skills
- Track record of running a profitable business,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English with strong IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in record keeping and data analysis
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
Qualified candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work experience, copy of academic documents, transcript and copy of National Identification to Bella flowers Ltd at email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is on 31st July 2020 at 5:00 pm local Time.
The application should be addressed to The Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd