HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. is a foreign invested Company invested by Korea’s HEworks located in Kigali Special Economic Zone (KSEZ), Kigali City. The company operates a sericulture business by promoting mulberry plantation, producing silkworm eggs and cocoons, purchasing all the cocoons produced in Rwanda, and processing them into raw silk and silk fabrics mainly to export to the international market.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. shall be involved in the following activities of production and marketing of silk products:
- Promote mulberry plantation and production of silkworm eggs and cocoons.
- Purchase cocoons from farmers and cooperatives to produce raw silk for domestic and international market, being the world leading company to develop the sericulture sector in Rwanda.
- Develop silk processing industry to produce raw silk and silk yarn for the first stage, and to process the silk fabrics and the final silk products for the second development stage.
- Create the domestic market and explore the international market to commercialize the silk products made in Rwanda.
Production Officer (1)
Qualifications and other requirements
- Should have a university degree (A0) in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Should have at least 1 years’ experience mechanical maintenances and repairs, preferably in factories.
- Good diagnostic skills
- Honesty and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Closing Date: 15th October 2018
To apply, send a CV and Cover Letter (include desire salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org