WHO WE ARE: With more than 100 staff spread across over 20 countries and working on projects in more than 40 countries. We truly work on a global scale to catalyze a mobile tech-focused movement; connecting non-profits, governments, and businesses to the people they serve using the digital technologies they have in their pockets.
Our vision is a world where all people have access to the information they need to make decisions for healthy, prosperous lives and have meaningful relationships with governments, civil society, and businesses.
The Global Design & Implementation Team at Viamo works closely with clients and Viamo's Country Managers to deliver world-class & socially impactful projects across Africa. With a special focus on projects in Francophone African countries, this role will deliver value to our clients and end-users through use of the Viamo platform to run mobile-based surveys, messaging campaigns, informational hotlines, surveillance systems, and interactive media campaigns.
- Lead project implementation: manage projects for our clients using the Viamo software application
- Design innovative mobile engagement projects: develop creative approaches & run A/B tests to find the best way to achieve maximum user engagement and client goals
- Advise clients to design successful applications and use cases for mobile engagement projects
- Unearth insights for our clients by analyzing data and creating reports
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong candidates will have a university degree, 2-5 years of demanding professional experience, and demonstrable interest in the use of technology for development
- Independent thinker and problem solver with proven experience in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative and analytical skills – Experience with large data-sets and data analysis software a plus
- Able to multi-task and manage numerous, complex and large-scale projects at one time
- Technically proficient with software programs, and the desire to learn and embrace more
- Languages: you are professionally proficient (oral and written) in French and English
WHY WORK WITH US:
PURPOSE & AMBITION: We are solving one of the world’s toughest challenges: connecting organizations to people in low-resource settings in a meaningful, respectful, and equitable way.
SCALE: We work on a global scale! We aim to reach 100 million unique individuals by 2021, creating a movement of more than 2,000 organizations actively engaging with their end users. These figures offer unique challenges and unique opportunities too
AUTONOMY & RESPONSIBILITY: Every person on our team plays a critical role in creating the organization they want to work at. As a rapidly growing organization, you can expect responsibility and ownership of your own projects from day one
GLOBAL COMMUNITY: We’ve run projects in more than 50 countries and already have staff in more than 20. As a distributed team, we work extra hard to stay connected and to ensure we and our clients benefit from this breadth of experiences
WHO YOU ARE:
PASSIONATE & MOTIVATED: You are passionate about the potential for technology to create social change, and believe that access to information leads to better decision-making.
PERSISTENT & CURIOUS: You know the challenges of working in emerging markets and are eager to tackle them. You thrive on learning new skills and are motivated to learn and grow. You are intellectually curious, but also like to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
GROWTH ORIENTED: You want to be a part of building something new and are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can take ownership of your work and be a core part of a global team.
Apply now online: https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/viamo/jobs/project_manager_global_design__implementation_team__kigali_rwanda_4511/us/ Submit a cover letter in French and your CV.