ADVERTISEMENT FOR PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN WEBSITE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
The Country Coordinating Mechanism of Rwanda, RWANDA CCM is a national, multi-sectoral body founded in 2002 for coordinating and mainstreaming GF-supported activities in the Republic of Rwanda. The goal of the CCM-RW is to contribute to the strengthening of measures to fight the spread of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria in Rwanda.
It manages and contributes to better outcomes of the Global Fund funded programs and projects and maintains effective coordination between Global Fund-related activities. The CCM-RW utilizes existing public sector mechanisms, civil society organizations, the private sector, and international multilateral and bilateral agencies dealing with AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria to promote effective services, prevent duplication of efforts and support coordinating mechanisms involving different stakeholders. RWANDA CCM received funding to implement a project to manage its Website Content. Below are details of the call for provision of consultancy services.
Provision of Consultancy Services for the RWANDA CCM Website Content Management
2. Characteristics of the consultancy
- Type of Consultancy: National Individual consultant or Firm
- Duration of Assignment: Three months ( October-December 2021)
3. Scope of work
Manage CCM Website Content through:
- Collecting, editing corporate information and post it to the website;
- Collect, write, edit and post success stories from the CCM/ Global Fund Grants implemented activities and post validated articles
- Conduct interviews with Grants sub recipients and end beneficiaries and write up related stories (written with photos and short video format) to populate the website,
- Design a Newsletter for the 2018-2021 GF Grant achievements in Rwanda by grant sub recipients
4. Outputs and Deliverables:
- Storylines for web content developed;
- Best practices and success stories of the Grant implementation documented and disseminated on the website;
- Rwanda CCM website populated and contents well managed
- Media and press release developed when necessary
- Short videos produced and posted to the website
- Consultancy completion report
5. Coordination and reporting
The national consultant will be required to submit monthly reports on the agreed activities to the Rwanda CCM Permanent Secretary;
6. Required expertise
The national consultant will be an experienced Rwandan individual with proven capabilities in writing for a website, social medias and a general understanding of communication for development.
6.1 Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in Journalism or/and Communication for development;
- 10 years’ work experience in communication for development activities in Rwanda
- Experience in story reporting ( written, audio or video) related to Health: HIV, TB, and Malaria will be an added value;
6.2 Quality assurance
- The consultant will work under the direct supervision of the Permanent Secretary of the Rwanda CCM who will monitor the quality of deliverables.
- He or She will be responsible of proofreading and fine-tuning of texts and materials to make them understandable and interesting to the targeted audiences
6.3. Required Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including story writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Ability to work effectively as a team player ;
- Proficiency in using sound and graphic design and editing software;
- Proficiency in using photo , video camera ad sound recording devices;
- Excellent IT literacy;
- Proficiency in English
7. Copyright and Ownership
All text, documents, audio, and video materials produced or developed under this consultancy remain exclusively a property of Rwanda CCM. The Consultant can however use them upon written authorization from Rwanda CCM.
8. Documents to submit:
- Summarized Technical Proposal
- Financial Proposal
8.1 Business related documents
8.1.1 For the Firm:
- Copy of RDB License of consultancy services
- Copy of RSSB certificate
- Original or a certified copy of tax clearance
- Certificate of good completion for similar tender
- CV of company staff relating to this tender
8.1.2.For individual consultant:
- TIN Number
- Certificate of good completion of the similar tender
Applicants are requested to send both technical and Financial proposals ( soft copy) to email@example.com or hard copy to CCM Secretariat Office, Ministry of Health Building, 3rd Floor not later than October, 18th 2021 at 17:00.
Kigali, 12th October 2021