Section I. Letter of Invitation (LOI)
Tender Title: Provision Of External Audit Services for the financial year 2019
Tender reference N°: 003/SE/2019/BF
Source of budget: Bella Flowers Ordinary Budget.
- Bella flowers ltd (hereinafter called ‘’client”) has funds from its ordinary budget and intends to allocate part of it towards the cost of Provision of External Audit Services. Bella flowers Ltd invites eligible auditing firms to submit bids for the provision of external audit service for the financial year 2019 as indicated in detail in the Request for Proposal (RFP).
- The Request for Proposal (RFP) may be obtained from Bella Flowers Ltd head office at Gishali-Rwamagana in the procurement office starting from 25th October 2019 during working hours after the presentation of proof of payment of Rwf10,000 for the tender document nonrefundable on account no 5934123292110356 in BPR.
- The RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1 - Letter of Invitation.
Section 2 - Instructions to Consultants (including Data Sheet).
Section 3 - Technical Proposal - Standard Forms.
Section 4 - Financial Proposal - Standard Forms.
Section 5 - Terms of Reference.
- All interested bidders may obtain further information and clarification from Procurement and Logistics Manager Of Bella Flowers Ltd on Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +250 788393068 not later than fourteen (14) days before the fixed date for the submission of the proposals. Well-printed bids, properly bound, sealed in envelopes and presented in four copies one of which is the original must reach the procurement office of Bella Flowers Ltd not later than 22nd November 2019 at 10.00 am prompt (local time) or 8:00 am GMT. Late bids will be rejected.
- The opening of bids shall take place on the same day 10:15 a.m. Prompt (local time) or 8:15 am GMT at Bella Flowers Ltd Head Office, Gishali-Rwamagana in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
- The outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender tittle and tender reference number.
- The bidding process will be conducted in accordance with the Bella Flowers procurement policy.
Ag. Chief executive officer