TITLE OF TENDER: Provision of printing, publishing, branding and designing services to World Vision Rwanda
tender N0: WVR/SCM/SK/2021/01/58
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization whose purpose is to create lasting change in the lives of children, families, and communities living in poverty. World Vision is dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable children. In Rwanda, World Vision has been part of the country’s experience and journey since 1994 working through relief, rehabilitation, and development programs.
World Vision Rwanda hereby invites all qualified enterprises and companies specialized in printing, designing, publishing and branding business field with a valid trading license to participate in an open and equal condition to the tender of the Provision of Printing, Publishing Branding, and designing services to World Vision Rwanda.
Instructions to bidders:
- The submission of bids will be done through WVR e-procurement system.
- Companies interested in bidding must express their interest starting from 25/05/2021 by providing their company details through this link “Expression of Interest”.
- Deadline to express the interest is on 04/06/2021at 9:30 AM.
- Bidders who will show their interest in participating to the tender will be sent an e-mail to access the World Vision Rwanda e-procurement system (Coupa) on 04/06/2021 at 5pm.
- All bids must be submitted through e-procurement system accompanied by a scanned copy of a prepaid Bank slip or money transfer record of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Rwandan francs (10,000 Rwf) deposited to the account # 0010083813839701 labeled "WORLD VISION RWANDA" opened at "ECOBANK".
- Deadline to submit bids is fixed on 18/06/2021 at 5pm. The opening will be done electronically and bidders will be communicated the opening results after.
Note: The bidders with an already active contract with world vision Rwanda are not allowed to participate in this tender.
Done at Kigali, on 25th May, 2021
World Vision Rwanda