Tender Notice: Provision of Security guards services
1. The Institute of Policy Analysis and Research- Rwanda (IPAR) wishes to put a portion of its funds towards hiring an eligible security service provider. The institute will apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Request for Proposals is issued.
2. IPAR now solicits both technical and financial offers from eligible firms to provide the above services for a period of 12 months: More details on the services are provided in the terms of references (TORs).
3. This Request for Proposal (RFP) is open to all interested firms fulfilling the requirements herein.
4. Interested firms must possess the following in their technical proposal;
- Evidence of experience of at least 5 years in security services
- Should be able to demonstrate a high level of accomplishment and integrity in security services;
- Trade license
- Valid RRA Non-Clearance
- Valid Social Security certificate
- Bid security of 2% of the estimated bid value
- Should have enough security guards
- 3 Certificates of good completion from public or private institutions
5. Technical and financial proposals must be in separate well-sealed envelopes and must be delivered in three copies each, one of which should be marked “ORIGINAL” to the address below: THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, P.O. BOX 6005 KIGALI, KIMIHURURA BELOW OFFICES OF THE PRIME MINISTER, TEL: 07890997045, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Late bids will be rejected. The bid submission deadline is 24/07/ 2020 at 10:00 Am local time.