TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES.
Plan International (Plan), founded in 1937, is an international child-centered development organization with no religious or political affiliations. It is represented in over 68 countries worldwide with programs in 50 developing countries. Its International Headquarters is in the United Kingdom. Plan International Rwanda operates in Rwanda since 2007 and having its headquarter Gasabo District, Kacyiru, Golden Plaza house.
Plan International Rwanda seeks to recruit a Security company which shall provide security service for the protection of client personnel, assets, and facilities, to prevent unauthorized access.
2. Keys responsibilities of Security companies:
Provide uniformed, qualified and trained security personnel with at least two years of experience in the field of security.
Make sure that the personnel allocated to Plan International premises have not been convicted of a crime or a greave breach of international humanitarian law, nor a person against whom such a proceeding is pending.
Company will provide the guards at all Plan’s offices and residences for a period of hours each day, seven days a week as per Plan International request.
Provide the CV and the identifications of staff /personnel allocated to the premises of Plan International Rwanda.
The keys duties of the security guards will includes:
- The control of visitors access to the premises
- The check of vehicles accessing the premises
- The surveillance and patrolling of the premises to avoid any intrusion and attack on person or property.
The required information in financial offer.
The price quoted must be in Rwandan Francs (FRW) while showing the details below:
- Guards Basic Salary, Indemnities, Legal Deductions, Net Salary
- Administrative costs
- Any additional benefits should be clearly stated, including the cost.
- And the VAT 18% being expressed separately.
3. Eligible firms and applications must meet the following criteria:
- Must be duly registered in Rwanda;
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience of providing similar services in Rwanda;
- Must provide references of at least three clients to whom they are providing similar services and provide completion of work certificates and
- Be able to provide brief information of the firm.
4. Submission of proposals:
Interested firms should submit their offers in sealed envelopes and should be clearly marked “PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES” by hand or courier not later than 12:00hrs on 24th June 2019 to the following address:
Plan International Inc. Rwanda,
Golden Plaza Building, 4th Floor,
KG 546 Street, Kacyiru
P.O. Box 6211