VSO CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY – PROVISION OF TABLETS AND SOLAR POWERED CHARGERS IN RWANDA
VSO is a global volunteer organization whose mission has been to bring people together to fight poverty through the lasting power of volunteering.
We will be running a tender process with the intention of establishing a Framework Agreement and appointing one to two organization (s) as Preferred Suppliers for the provision of electronic tablets and peripherals (namely headphones, protective covers, electrical chargers) and portable solar-powered tablet chargers for our programme in Rwanda. We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced/qualified organizations.
The tender will be divided into two lots and suppliers may bid for one or both lots:
Lot 1 – tablets and peripherals (earphones, protective covers, electrical chargers)
Lot 2 – portable solar charger kit with storage battery for use with tablet
- Supply of approximately 2400 tablets and peripherals (namely earphones, protective silicone tablet covers, electrical chargers)
- Supply of approximately 1000 portable solar-powered tablet chargers
- Goods must be appropriate for use in rural areas by teachers in Rwanda.
- Suppliers must be able to respond rapidly to requests for supplies over the next four years to support flexible and responsive project delivery.
- Suppliers must be authorized distributors of the product brand(s) they will be supplying.
Expressions of interest: all expressions of interest must be received by VSO by Monday 17th May 10:00 local time in Rwanda and must be submitted electronically (emailed) to the following email address: Godeberthe.firstname.lastname@example.org. The EOI must include a contact name, company name, company address, phone, and email address.
Tender documents: tender documents will be sent to those who expressed an interest, following the close of the EOI period.
Anticipated agreement start date: mid-July 2021
Framework period: Four years
VSO reserves the right not to award an agreement
Voluntary Service Overseas is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (registered number 703509).
Registered Office 100 London Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 6QJ. Charity registration 313757(England and Wales) SC039117 (Scotland)