TITLE: PROVISION OF TRANSPORT SERVICES
TENDER NUMBER: IPA/OM/S/2018/11/001
SOURCE OF FUND: INNOVATIONS FOR POVERTY ACTION RWANDA
CLIENT: INNOVATIONS FOR POVERTY ACTION (IPA)
IPA hereby invites national tenders for the provision of transport services to its projects spread throughout the country. The selected service provider will serve IPA for a period of one (1) year and the provider’s prices must remain fixed for that period.
2. The tender is made of one (1) lot:
3. Participation in the competition is open on equal conditions to all logistics/ transport service providers specialized in the field.
4. Tender documents may be obtained via email from the IPA Rwanda Office Manager at email@example.com from 1st November 2018 to 28th November 2018.
5. Well written bids written in English should be submitted, in hard copy, in sealed envelopes, in duplicate addressed to the Country Director not later than 2:00 pm on 28th November 2018 local time. Bidders must sign in the tender register at the main gate and late bids shall be rejected.
6. Should the bids received not be to the satisfaction of IPA Rwanda, IPA Rwanda reserves the right to reject all bids.
Done at Kigali, on 1st November 2018