Provision of Transport services under a framework agreement
Oxfam, one of the leading global humanitarian, development and advocacy organization, mobilizes the power of people against poverty. We are a diverse confederation of 17 strongly interconnected national affiliates working in over 90 countries, either directly, or with partners to enable transformational change, using a unique combination of long-term development, campaigning, and humanitarian preparedness and response programme.
Oxfam Rwanda programme intervenes in four main sectors in Rwanda namely: Participatory Governance, Sustainable Livelihoods, Gender Justice and Humanitarian Response.
The objective of Oxfam’s Country Strategy for Rwanda is centered in ensuring that Women, Youth, and Men enjoy equal rights and benefit from fair and inclusive development.
Oxfam invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Provision of transport services.
The purpose of this Tender is to obtain competitive offers for Provision of Transport services and enter framework agreements for a period of 2 years with the successful company or companies.
- The service provider/transport firm should be fully qualified and registered to undertake transport services within the territory of Rwanda.
- He shall perform the Services in the manner of exercising that degree of skill, care, diligence, which would reasonably and ordinarily be expected from a skilled and experienced person engaged in providing transport services.
- Shall provide transport services sometimes out of working hours including weekends for Airport Run (picking and dropping staff and visitors).
- Shall provide Transport for staff who are on duty over the weekends or outside of office hours
- Also, occasionally, to take staff on a filed visit outside Kigali
- Any other time we may need transport services and in case of emergency
- The service provider shall provide a list of contact persons and telephone number to Oxfam
- The service provider should have a fleet of different type of vehicles that are in very good condition: (Jeep, Saloon, Pickups (Vigo), Van, Taxicabs, etc.).
- The service provider will agree to submit invoices at the end of each month with all supporting document and form showing where a staff/ passenger signed.
- Taxicabs to be used must be mounted with electronic taxi meters that automatically calculate and show how much to be paid based on the distance covered.
- The drivers must be able to speak English and Kinyarwanda and vehicles should be in good condition to accomplish the work.
- Taxicabs should be always on time and sometimes do a pick up at very short notice.
Prospective bidders are required to send their Name and contact details to- email@example.com in order to obtain the full set of tender documents.
Bids shall be valid for a period of 6 months. Bid opening will be on 19th December 2018 at 1600hrs local time in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, in the Meeting Room of OXFAM in Rwanda office.
Tenderers may choose to submit tenders:
- a) Either by a courier service not later than 19th December 2018, in which case the delivery slip shall be acknowledged by OXFAM in Rwanda office
- b) Or delivered by hand to the following address:
OXFAM in Rwanda office I KG220 St, Nyarutarama I PO Box 1298, Kigali, Rwanda.
Completed tender documents must be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked as instructed in the tender dossier and be deposited in the Tender Box situated at the reception not later than 19th December 2018 at 1500hrs local time. Late bids will not be considered