Call for quotations
Deadline: 6th April 2020
Description: Professional transport company
Currency: Rwandan Francs (RWF)
Organization: Agriterra Rwanda
Agriterra is a Dutch agri-agency that provides business development services to ambitious cooperatives and farmer organizations in developing and emerging economies by applying a three-track approach: we make cooperatives bankable and create real farmer-led companies, we support organizations to improve extension services to their members and we enhance farmer-government dialogues. Our advisory practice covers the full range of services on Management & Organisation, Financial Management, Governance, Business Development, and Lobby & Advocacy.
Agriterra Rwanda is looking for a professional and experienced transport company that will be able to provide its vehicle rental services to both two Agriterra offices in Rwanda (Kigali and Musanze).
Service providers/companies responding to this call are requested to submit the following to an email address firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline:
- Brief Profile of the company
- Copy of the applicant’s VAT business registration
- Three or two companies of reference that you are currently working with
- Specifications for vehicles available
- Quotation on daily basis, VAT included (from Kigali to all districts and from Musanze to all the districts in Rwanda)
Clarifications and questions can be addressed to email@example.com, Mr. Placide Ineza Kwizera, finance and administration officer at Agriterra Rwanda.