Women for Women International (WfWI) is an International Non-profit Organization committed to improving the lives of socially excluded and marginalized women in conflict and post-conflict settings. WfWI provides a 12-month program on life skills, rights education, and vocational skills training.
WfWI have been implementing its core program to improve women’s lives and their families, since 1997 and is operating in 7 Districts of Kayonza, Muhanga, Rwamagana, Gasabo, Kicukiro, Nyaruguru, and Bugesera.
Women for Women International in Rwanda is inviting eligible companies or individuals to submit their proposals for the provision of training materials divided into 2 lots as follows:
Lot no 1: Vocational training material in Knitting. Details of those materials are available and can be requested at Women for Women Office located at Kimihurura during working hours from 8:00 am to 17:00
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PROSPECTIVE SUPPLIER
Form of Quotation
The prospective supplier has to provide on his/her quotation the confirmation of the following:
- RDB Business Registration
- VAT registration Certificate (EBM Invoice is a must)
- Company profile or showing the background and Physical address
- Provide References for similar work successfully completed for other organizations.
- Technical Specifications and quantities of the needed materials and any other necessary information can be obtained from WFWI-Rwanda office Kimihurura, KN 14 AV, from 8:00, am to 5:00 pm, during.
- The deadline for submission of tenders is December 12th, 2019 at 17h00 at WfWI- Rwanda Country office located at Kimihurura
- The selected suppliers will be paid after the delivery of all items
- Contact person: Logistics Officer: Tel: 0788300639
Done at Kigali, December 2nd, 2019
Women for Women International - Rwanda