NOTICE FOR THE PUBLIC AUCTION OF USED MATERIALS BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN INTERNATION RWANDA
Women for Women International Rwanda hereby gives notice of its intent to sell in Public Auction, its used materials, and equipment which includes the following:
- Chairs of the conference room,
- Office Chairs,
- Office desks,
- Used Laptops
- Water dispenser machines,
- Voltage regulator
- Honey extractor
- Bricks making machine:
- Peanut Butter processing machine
- Sealing machines
Terms and conditions of the public auction are as follows:
- Selling will be in a public auction on Friday, November 27th, 2020 at Women for Women International Head Office at Kimuhurura starting at 10:00 AM.
- Payment will be made immediately in cash or at the Bank Account of Women for Women International, which will be provided to the buyer after s/he has been confirmed that s/he is the one selected.
- After payment, the buyer is required to take what s/he bought within a period not exceeding 5 days from the date for the public auction. Otherwise, a fine of Frw 20,000 will be imposed every day, and there will be no cash refund for those who will fail to comply with this.
- Visits of the materials and equipment will be done every day during working hours from Monday – Friday after confirming an appointment with the person in charge at 0788813244, to avoid a breach of COVID-19 prevention measures. Visits will start on Wednesday, November 18th – November 27th before the public auction.
Done at Kigali, November 16th, 2020