RE-Advertisement-Request for proposal for the provision of IT assessment services at King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda
Tender Number: 009/S/KFH/2021
King Faisal Hospital Rwanda (KFH, R) now invites eligible and qualified bidders to submit their proposal under the tender for the provision of IT assessment services to King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda.
- Tender Documents may be obtained from the King Faisal Hospital Procurement Department from 08:30 to 16:30 hours, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays and weekends upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwf to the account No. 00289-06969456-38 opened at Bank of Kigali.
- Participation is open on equal conditions to all persons or firms interested in this tender
- The bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of five hundred thousand Rwandan Francs (Rwf 500,000) issued by a reputable financial institution (Bank). The Bid security shall be duly signed and sealed by the guarantor and shall be valid until thirty days after the bids validity period.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer King Faisal Hospital,Rwanda- Gasabo District, Kigali City, P.O. Box 2534 – Kigali – Rwanda. Tel. (+250) 252 588888
- Well-printed bids, properly bound and presented in one original and two copies, must reach the Procurement Department King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda at the address mentioned below not later than 2:00 pm local time on January 19th, 2022. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below on January 19th, 2022, at 2:30 pm local time.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title.
Address for inspection, purchase, collection, submission and opening of bids:
King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda
Gasabo District, Kigali
P.O. Box 2534 – Kigali - Rwanda
Tel. (+250) 252 588888 – Fax. +250 252 583203;
Done at Kigali on January 13th, 2022
Mr. Frederic Ngirabacu
Deputy Chief Executive Officer