Expression of interest (EOI) re advertise
HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION (HI), operating under the name Humanity & Inclusion a not-for-profit association governed by the French Act of July, 1st 1901, domiciled at “138, avenue des Frères Lumière – 69371 Lyon cedex 08, France” and registered in Rwanda under RGB with the registration number 0066/RGB/18 with TIN No 100600244, Kicukiro sector, Kicukiro District, Kigali City, P.O. Box 747 KIGALI.
- HI is an independent international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster,
- HI works alongside persons with disabilities and vulnerable persons; its action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, their living conditions,
- HI is committed to promoting the respect of their dignity and their fundamental rights
- To that end, HI retains service providers who are reputed for their skills in their field of activity,
- HI and the Service provider have agreed to work together in a working relationship devoid of any form of hierarchical subordination.
We will be running a tender process with the intention of awarding a contract for the provision of tyres for HI vehicles. We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced Supplier who can carry out the following services:
- Inspect the vehicle and fit in the tires,
- Wheel balancing,
- Caster camber balancing,
- Tyre rotation and
- pit stop services.
Expressions of interest: all expressions of interest must be received by HI note later than 5th December 2021 midnight and must be submitted electronically (emailed) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of email with a clear indication of the services you are applying for.
The EOI must include a contact name, company name, company address, phone, and email address and should be accompanied by the following:
- Certificate of registration
- VAT registration
- Valid RRA tax clearance and RSSB
- 3 reputable organization for reference
- Use EBM
- Authority from manufactures and relevant authorities to offer such services (provide evidence of compliance with statutory requirements, certification, and all other relevant licenses)
Tender documents: tender documents will be sent to those who expressed an interest, following the close of the EOI period.
Anticipated contract start date: 1st January 2022.
This notice is posted for information only and does not constitute an invitation to bid or submit a proposal.