REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
The hiring of individual recruitment experts and Talent Detection for RMI database of consultants.
Reference No: 000001/C/NCB/2018/2019/RMI
RMI is building a database of Recruitment Experts, Researchers, and Trainers who will be working on a need-based consultancy basis. RMI would, therefore, like to invite interested and qualified individuals to submit their Expressions of Interest (EOI) under the following lot:
LOT 1: Recruitment and Talent Detection Experts
Individual recruitment and talent detection experts may express their interest in one or more of the following specific areas:
- Education Sector (All levels).
- ICT Sector.
- Diplomacy and international cooperation Sectors.
- Mining and Energy Sectors.
- Health and Medical Insurance Sector.
- Real Estates Investment and Management Sector.
- Foods and Drugs Regulatory Sector.
- Human Resources Management Sector.
- Water Resources Management Sector.
- Litigation, Legislative, Negotiation and Arbitration Sectors.
- Curricula Development Sector.
- Transport, Logistics and Procurement Management Sectors.
- Accountability, Forensics, Investigations and Auditing sectors.
- Public Relations and the information management sector.
- Urban Water Finance Management Services
- Crop Water Productivity Research services
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Services
- Hydrology and Agricultural Automation Services
- Engineering (all branches) sector.
- Hospitality industry Sector.
- Software development.
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry.
Interested individual applicants under this Lot of recruitment experts should hold either :
- A Ph.D. level university degree with a minimum of one (1) year experience managing teams at different levels of their careers.
- A relevant Master's university degree with a minimum of two (2) years experience in the fields mentioned above.
- An Upper Second Class undergraduate level degree with:
- a minimum experience of three (3) years in the field/s mentioned in any of the above sectors they may choose to apply to.
- At least one (1) international professional certification in related fields.
Requirements, minimum qualifications, and experience
Applicants must have evidence of publications from internationally reputable journals or have books published by reputable publishing companies/houses.
- Conduct their tasks with diligence and professionalism
- Applicants should be responsible for covering his/her/their insurance expenses, his/her/their own accommodation, out-of-office telephone expenses, and own transport facilities unless.
- Dedicate the whole of his/her availability to RMI for the duration of the training and research functions and responsibilities defined in the contract/s.
- Dedicate the whole of his/her availability to RMI for the duration of the recruitment functions and responsibilities defined in the contract/s.
Method of application
All interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by using the “Apply for this job” button below before the Wednesday 26th June 2019.
The shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit electronically the proof of their academic background. They will also be requested to make presentations to assess their presentation skills, technical capacity, and language proficiency.
The shortlisting shall be based on the following criteria:
- Qualifications (Academic Background) of an individual applicant.
- Relevant Experience and evidence in conducting training, recruitment and or research assignments.
Done at Kigali on 17th May 2019
Director General of RMI