FEDERATION RWANDAISE DE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
B.P. 2000 Kigali
Vacancy Announcement – Job Opportunities
FERWAFA would like to request interested people to apply for the below-listed positions by fulfilling the respective mentioned requirements:
Report to: The Head of Refereeing Department
Role: He (She) is primarily responsible for high-quality work in compliance with processes and procedures of the FERWAFA Refereeing Department activities in order to ensure compliance with core processes and procedures.
He (She) is specifically responsible for:
1. Assist the Head of Refereeing Department and Refereeing Commission of FERWAFA
2. Produce report of activities
The candidate shall:
- Have a degree (in Sport would be an asset) with at least 5 years of experience as a Referee in a higher division (Division 1);
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English, French, and Kinyarwanda (any other language being a plus),
- Be dependable, cooperative and a team player.
- Be able to work independently, pro-actively and have a 'hands-on' approach.
- Have excellent task-management skills, able to set and meet deadlines and multi-task effectively with discretion and confidentiality.
- The candidate should be available to start immediately upon confirmation of his recruitment and contract terms finalization.
How to apply:
Application letter for any of these positions addressed to the Secretary-General of FERWAFA should be accompanied by, detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of academic degree, and a copy of Rwandan National Identity Card or a copy of valid Rwandan Passport should be deposited at the reception office of FERWAFA not later than 19/11/2018 at 5:00 pm
UWAYEZU François Regis