PROVISION OF SERVICES AND MATERIALS 2022-2024
German Sparkassenstiftung (DSIK) is a German non-profit organization that is registered as an international non-governmental organization in Rwanda since 2009. As a membership-based organization relying on the largest German banking group as members/owners, DSIK’s core competencies are Financial Literary, Capacity Development, MSME Finance, Institution Building, Rural Finance, and Green Finance. Since its establishment in 1992, DSIK has been working in development projects in more than 90 countries all over the globe.
DSIK is directly commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development with the execution of various partnership projects in Rwanda, under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MINICOM) and the Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (MINECOFIN), and in collaboration with various implementing partner organisations.
In this regard, DSIK is looking for service providers for supply of different services and materials for a period of 2.5 years starting from January 2022.
II. The domains of interest is:
LOT 1: Office and training materials
DSIK needs specialized companies in supply of office and training materials
Please find detailed ToR, visiting our website: https://sparkassenstiftung-easternafrica.org/join-us/tenders
The interested bidders should submit their expression of interest together with the following documents:
- Name of the company/firm: Contact Person and function, Phone Number, E-mail address, Physical address, PO Box if available
- A copy of the RDB certificate proving that the company/firm is eligible in the specific field of business
- Original or a copy of the tax clearance certificate from RRA
- VAT certificate
- 3 Completion certificates for similar rendered services from maximum of three past years (not before 2019) mentioning the full contact addresses of the clients.
Eligible Companies and applications must meet the following minimum criteria
- General experience in the respective field of business of at least three years (to be justified by RDB certificate of incorporation)
- Specific recent experience in the interested domain (to be justified by certificates of completion not older than 3 years)
- Being in order with Rwanda Revenue Authority in terms of taxes payment (to be justified by the tax clearance certificate)
- Registered in VAT (to be justified by the VAT certificate).
III. How to apply
Bidding companies meeting the above criteria are requested to submit their proposals (prices) on address e-mail: email@example.com , not later than Friday 21st January 2022 at 5 pm. For Covid-19 prevention measures, please note that hard copy documents will not be accepted.
The evaluation results will be communicated through the respective e-mails or telephone number given on the bidder´s application documents.
For further information, please contact Gisele Mugeni, Finance, and Administration Officer via Tel: 0789528376, E-mail: Gisele.Mugeni@dsik.de
Where necessary DSIK shall visit the bidder to prove the physical existence and reliability of the company.
Jeanne d’Arc Umurerwa
Deputy Country Director Rwanda
German Sparkassenstiftung Eastern Africa (DSIK)