Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Request for proposal for provision of insurance brokerage services
Tender Number: 002/S/ OICB /21/KFH.
- King Faisal Hospital, Kigali (KFH, K) now invites interested eligible bidders to submit their proposals for the provision of insurance brokerage services as indicated in detail in the terms of reference of the request for proposal.
- Tender Documents may be obtained from the King Faisal Hospital Procurement Department from 07:30 to 17:00 hours local time, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays and week-ends upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwf to the Account No. 00289-06969456-38 opened at Bank of Kigali.
- Request for Proposals may be obtained on any working day from the Procurement office at KFH, K at the address given below from 08:00 to 16:30 hours local time, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
- The offer shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of Nine hundred thousand (RwF 900,000). The Bid security shall be duly signed and sealed by the guarantor and shall be valid until thirty days after the bid validity period.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the KFH, K Procurement Department Gasabo District, Kigali City, O. Box 2534 KIGALI, RWANDA. ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.kfh.rw
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in one original and two copies, must reach the Procurement Department at the address mentioned below not later than February 10th, 2021 at 2:00 pm local time prompt. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below on February 10th, 2021 at 2:30 pm local time in the KFH, K Board room.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name, title.
- Address for inspection, purchase, collection, submission, and opening of bids:
The Procurement Department
King Faisal Hospital, Kigali (KFH, K)
Gasabo District, Kigali City
P.O. Box 2534 – Kigali - Rwanda
Done at Kigali on January 12th, 2021
Dr. Edgar Kalimba
Deputy Chief Executive Officer