Invitation to Bid N° 002/CS/ICB/2019/BDF
TITLE: Request for proposals for the supply and implementation of loan management and ERP systems
CLIENT: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FUND (BDF)
BDF hereby invites sealed proposals from registered and qualified firms specialized in that area to submit their proposals for the supply and implementation of loan management and ERP systems. More details on the services are provided in the Terms of Reference.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Quality Cost Based Selection Method under International Competitive Bidding and is open to all firms as defined in the Request for Proposals.
- Participation is open on equal conditions to all qualified companies interested in this tender.
- This tender consists of one indivisible lot: Tender for the supply and implementation of loan management and ERP systems and firms may form joint ventures.
- Interested companies may examine and obtain further information in the Request for Proposals (RFP) from the BDF Head Office located at M PEACE PLAZA (Central Town), 5th Floor, upon presentation of the proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand Rwanda Francs (10,000Frw) paid to the account N° 040-0335373-77 of BRD DEVELOPMENT FUND (BDF) opened at Bank of Kigali (BK).
- A Consultant will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection and procedures described in this RFP, in accordance with the BDF Procurement Policy as amended up to date.
- The technical and financial proposals should be presented separately in different envelopes each bearing the nature of the proposal and the name of the company, all submitted in one sealed envelope.
- Well printed proposal, properly bound presented in three copies one of which is the original must reach BDF Head Office /Reception located at the above-mentioned addresses not later than 30/05/2019 at 3:00 pm local time, at the address mentioned above. Late and poorly presented proposals will be strictly rejected. The proposal must be valid for a minimum of 120 calendar days from the date of opening of technical proposals.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a bid security equivalent to Seven Million Rwanda Francs (7,000,000Frw) from recognized local commercial banks (International firms must look for local correspondent banks).
- The opening of technical proposals will take place in public session on the 30/05/2019 at 3:30 pm local time at the BDF Conference room in the presence of consultants or their representatives who wish to attend.
Done at Kigali on 22/02/2019