+250 784 846 395
Compensation: Paid on a contractual basis
Application deadline: January 31, 2020
Who We Are
Resonate unlocks the leadership potential for women and youth in East Africa. Resonate partners with groups providing skills and education, and integrates our proven leadership workshops into their programs. Combining skills training with Resonate workshops amplifies the impact of our partners. Our unique model leverages storytelling and reflection to shift participant mind-sets to ensure they have the self-confidence to turn opportunity and skills into action.
Who You Are
You are comfortable in a fast-paced organization and have the ability to learn quickly manage multiple roles and adapt to a rapidly changing environment. You are flexible, resourceful, solutions-oriented, and a critical thinker. You must be detail-oriented and an excellent communicator. You are ambitious and want to grow in your career within a fast-paced organization.
- Strong facilitation or training skills in participatory, peer-to-peer facilitation and learner-centered methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and high-level social intelligence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English
- Respectful, astute, and accommodating.
- Quick learner and detail orientated
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Hold a university degree
Training Delivery 70%
- Planning training agendas and logistics
- Deliver Training content
- Contribute to curriculum revision and development
- Project Planning in salesforce
- Maintain relationships with current clients
- Reporting and communication with clients
- Manage record in salesforce
Program Support and strategy 10%
- Contribute to quarterly program reviews
- Participate in strategic planning
- Other program support as needed
Note: If selected, you will have to commit to 5 day-long internal training in mid-February, 2020
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Facilitator Position Application no later than January 31st , 2020 @10:00PM.