Position: Responsible Pharmacist
Deadline: 28th/ Feb/ 2021
Master Asili Ltd. is a Leading Importer and Distributor of various chemicals and disinfectants inter alia. Our Rwanda office seeks to hire for a pharmacist ASAP.
Position: Pharmacist (1)
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Selection, preparation, quality control, preservation, and distribution of drugs and other pharmaceutical products
- Selection and shortlisting of pharmaceutical suppliers
- Importing and exporting of pharmaceutical products
- Traceability and call-back (surveillance) of the pharmaceutical products where necessary
- Distribution of pharmaceutical information in their establishment (information for customers, for the Rwanda Food and Drugs Authority, or for other persons requiring it).
- Being the technical spokesman of the establishment of the Rwanda Food and Drugs Authority
- Ensure good practice in the distribution of drugs
- Enforcement of pharmaceutical legislation and regulation in the pharmaceutical establishment in which he/she is responsible
- Assume other professional responsibilities as might be deemed reasonable by the management of the company
Minimum Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Registered with National Pharmacy Council
- Having a valid license to practice pharmacy
- Fluent in English both speaking and written
- Knowledge of the marketing strategies is an added advantage
- Fluency in French and Kinyarwanda is an added Advantage.
Only candidates who meet the minimum outlined criteria above are encouraged to send an application letter; a comprehensive CV and copies of certificates in one Pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28th Feb. 2021, and the name of the document should be Candidates names.
The subject of your email should be “Application for Pharmacist Position.” The application should be addressed to the MD, Master Asili Ltd.
NB: Owing to the urgency of the position, MA Ltd will review applications based on a first come first serve basis and might close the vacancy ahead of schedule when suitable candidate has been found.
For any clarifications WhatsApp us on +250 786 403 525 (chat only, no calls.)