Makedu Consult has expertise in Information Technology solutions and provides full-cycle software development services. Our end-products include desktop, web-based and mobile applications for international development partners, governmental agencies and the private sector.
Makedu Consult is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Business Development and Marketing executive.
Work station: Kigali
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Develop pricing strategy
- Liaison with media and advertising
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Providing management with market feedback.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or business-related subject
- Must possess strategic thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Speak English and French fluently.
- Have a valid drivers license.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the CV via email to email@example.com not later than 7th July 2018. Use “Rwanda Business Development and Marketing Executive” as the email subject.