Ambitious university student or recent graduate with interest in social enterprise, agriculture, microfinance or development to assist our teams to change the lives of smallholder farmers across East Africa
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Framework roll out and tool implementation
- System-level integration issues
- Design and Integrate new features
- Project and program documentation
- Data analysis
- Network security and management
- Vendor management
- Testing, developing, and/or modifying solutions
- Project management
- Server/System administration
Some additional Responsibilities
- Assist the IT Managers in daily task such as meeting minutes, policy & procedure writing, asset management, other duties as assigned, requirements definition, process definition, etc.
- Encouraging and maintaining a positive attitude, good communications, customer care and continuous improvement within team members.
- Attend team meetings upon request
- Participate in the long-term project alongside IT Staff
- Final presentation to Team Lead
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Specific qualification include, but not limited to
- Candidates must be available and willing to work if retained after the internship
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Drive to research, learn, and implement new technologies
- Work well in a small team and be flexible to work on any aspect of the project as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks
- Must be well acquainted with the technologies listed above
May 30, 2019
PREFERRED START DATE
Interns will be provided with a reasonable stipend for the duration of their contract. Rural area based fellows will be provided assistance in locating suitable housing. The fellowship/internship program is a recruiting initiative.
3 - 6 months
SPONSOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
No; Rwanda country nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Note: Please submit a Resume/CV, not exceeding more than 1-2 pages, which includes Education, Work Experience, Specialized/Technical Skills, Achievements/Awards and any other Experience (Volunteering, Extracurricular, etc). References do not need to be included, and will only be required upon request, after the final interview.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.