Public Auction Announcement: N0 01/VSO/2019/07
Notice Title: Sale of Vehicle by Way Public Auction
Owner: VSO RWANDA
Make and Model
Toyota HILUX D/C -VIGO
IT 828 RB
- The vehicle will be sold on an “as where is “basis. The vehicle will be available for inspection at VSO Rwanda head office on normal working days from 19/08/2019 to 27/08/2019, from 10hrs to 16hrs during working days.
- Tenders should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the under-designed and clearly marked “PURCHASE OF A VEHICLE BY WAY OF PUBLIC AUCTION (TOYOTA HILUX DC-VIGO) Plate number IT 828 RB”.
KG 625 Street, House 12, Kimihurura
P o Box 4599 Kigali
Telephone Number: +250788300940
Well, sealed Envelopes should be deposited at the reception not later than 10:00 am not later than 27/08/2019. Bids will be opened on the same day at 10.30 am in the VSOR meeting Room. All the bidders are invited to attend the bid opening process.
Terms & Conditions of Sale of the VSOR Vehicle Eligible parties shall bid according to the following conditions:
- The person interested in bidding to purchase the VSO Vehicle shall have to submit the bidding document in the prescribed form attached to this tender at the VSO Head Office situated at KG 625 Street, Kigali before 10:00 A.M. on 27/08/2019.
- Only the persons who have submitted their offer in the prescribed form shall be eligible to participate in the tender and will be admitted to the venue while opening the envelopes. All the applicants have to attend the opening in person.
- If under exceptional circumstances, any person having submitted his tender is not able to attend the auction, he can depute his proxy/representative along with a letter addressed to the Country Director attesting his signature and confirming his identity.
- VSO Rwanda reserves the right to accept or reject the highest tender received or bid made without assigning any reason, therefore.
- The successful bidders shall have to remit/pay 25% of the accepted bid amount immediately on acceptance of the bid by VSO Rwanda through the account # 20025353001 labeled "Voluntary Service overseas” opened at "I&M Bank".
- The remaining 75% shall be paid within 7 days (last day will be 3th September2019) of acceptance of the bid by VSO Rwanda. The highest bidder who fails to deposit 25% of his bid shall be fully forfeited. The following bidder will then be considered.
- The vehicle is being sold in “as is where is” condition.
- Any tax, in respect of the vehicle, shall be payable by the successful bidders and VSO will not entertain any claim whatsoever in this respect. This is a pre-requisite condition to effect the transfer of ownership.
- The person whoever is participating in the tender will have to affix his signature in the bid sheet in token of his participation in the Auction. The offer shall be made exclusively through the attached form.
- In case the remaining balance is not paid within 7 days; the Auction shall be canceled and Deduction of 2% will be applied on the 25% deposited on the account as processing fees.
- The vehicle and related documents will be delivered to the successful bidder after payment of the remaining balance. The vehicle should be removed within 7 days from the date of notification.
- The auctioned vehicle shall be allowed to be taken only after full payment and issue of “Acte de vente” by VSO.
- If VSO has not received any tender in respect of a vehicle or has received only one tender in respect of the vehicle, or if the tender is not acceptable to VSO. It shall be competent to VSO to take another decision in that regard.
- The decision of the tender/Auction committee is final, in case of disputes of any nature, arising during the auction.
- If the amount quoted in the tender is un-satisfactory to VSO, purchase of vehicle does not arise.
- Tenders received after the specified time and date will not be considered and shall be returned unopened.
- VSO will get back the IT number plate and yellow card to RRA before the vehicle goes out from the VSO compound.
- The application should be accompanied by a receipt of 10,000 (Ten Thousand Rwandan Francs) (None Refundable) deposited at the Reception of VSO Rwanda.
Done at Kigali, on 9/08/2019