Choice Group is a Chinese-funded enterprise rooted in Africa. It specializes in international logistics, providing maritime transport, air transport, and express delivery services, and other freight forwarding services for Chinese and African traders, as well as supply chain services for customers, with businesses in most countries in Africa.
The company was founded in 1997. We entered Africa in 2000 and have established wholly-owned branches in 13 countries including Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Congo(Kinshasa), Congo(Brazzaville), Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Senegal, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia.
The company is rooted in Africa and now has its African head office based in Kigali, Rwanda to commit itself to serve customers around the world by giving full play to Rwanda's strength as an African heart and its good business environment.
The company's business in Africa is developing steadily, and its African head office in Rwanda is also under construction. Talents are sincerely welcome to join us in contributing to the development of the African economy!
Company: Choice Int’l Forwarding (Rwanda) Ltd
Position: Sales Consultants
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Responsible for in-store sales, dissipate customers' doubts and resistance and handling customer complaints professionally. Understand information on competitive products and prices and the automotive market, ensure the exhibition hall and exhibit vehicles are clean and tidy, and participate in the development of sales activities and market development.
- Responsible for sales and service for new cars / used cars, and collate relevant sales materials;
- Responsible for handling customer queries and demonstrate vehicle performance and related services in the store to customers;
- Mine customer demand, collate customer resources, and achieve transaction objectives;
- Establish and improve the customer information system, track and maintain customer relations, and improve customer satisfaction;
- Take challenges in opening up sales market and complete sales targets;
- Complete other tasks assigned by superior managers.
- University degree in business or management studies or above;
- Good ability of communication and coordination, quick thinking, good ability of language expression, and endurance of psychological stress;
- The ability of customer complaint and data analysis, customer solicitation, and building of customer relations;
- Fluency in English and French
- Preference to experience in automobile sales and holding of driving license.
Interested candidates should submit their application through “Apply for this Job" including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than 10th March 2021